Hi! You know how you can dream of making the world a better place?
And how you can’t stop thinking about a problem you want to solve?
Then you also know that taking a not-for-profit from dream to reality takes more than good intentions.
You need a team to lift your idea and get it moving into the real world.
That’s where we come in.
I’m John Eyles, creator and founder of the EON Foundation. I understand the stretch, struggle and succeed process behind every not-for-profit. Since 1998, EON has grown and shrunk with the times. But, we have stayed true to our core purpose.
To support the growth of not-for-profit initiatives in the service of humanity.
Here’s some of what we can do for you:
- Give your not-for-profit initiative NZ charity-registered status under the EON Foundation umbrella.
- Give you a page on our website so you can showcase your work.
- Help you identify your target audience and benefactors and, help put them in touch with you.
- From time to time, host events so we can learn, grow and connect.
- Your ideas, dreams and experience.
- Any marketing material like logos and branding.
How it works
Once you get in touch, we’ll arrange a time to meet (preferably in person). We’ll have a chat about your ideas and make sure they’re a good fit for EON Foundation.
If all goes well, you’re in! From there, we’ll put together the formalities so we can have you up and running as soon as possible.